"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Sections of a pier at Pensacola Beach were washed away by the strong waves.
- In Pensacola Beach, communications were disrupted due to the storm.
- Pensacola Beach closed for the first time.
- Pensacola Beach was closed to the public on September 3, after several rescues on the previous day.
- The filming of the 20th episode at Pensacola Beach finished on March 13, 2007.
- Pensacola Beach for many years remained largely undeveloped.
- As a community located on a low-lying barrier island, Pensacola Beach is vulnerable to hurricanes.
- Oil from the explosion did not reach Pensacola Beaches until June 4, 2010.
- All elementary-school age children on Pensacola Beach are eligible to attend the school.
- There are only two churches on the island of Pensacola Beach.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.