"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- That gave us just long enough to try out the sailing (a range of dinghies, catamarans and windsurfers were lined up, ready-rigged, on the beach, reassuringly flanked by instructors and rescue boats).
- A total of 24,970 men reached this beach, flanked to the west by high cliffs but open to the east.
- A Frisbee's throw from a sandy beach flanked by grassy dunes, this retreat has three funky bedrooms, but it's the enormous south-facing roof terrace with its sunloungers, hammocks and barbecue that takes the biscuit.
- Regardless of how you make the steep trek downward to Kabak - by tractor (10 minutes) or on foot (20 minutes) - you'll be rewarded with a spectacular and empty beach flanked by two long cliffs.
- We emerge from the forest on a rocky beach flanked by steep sandstone cliffs.
- Temar hurried down the beach, flanked by Usara and Larissa.
- Las Khorey boasts white beaches and crystal clear sea water flanked by an abundant reef.
- After all this culture I take a dip in the sea at La Caleta, a beach flanked on one side by the San Sebastián fort and on the other by the Santa Catalina castle, built in 1598 to deter further British attacks.
- Hat Laem Sala, a sandy beach flanked on three sides by dry limestone hills and casuarinas, has a small visitors centre, a restaurant, bungalows and a camping area.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.