"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You'll have to wake up at 5am for mediation, but the upside of this is that you get a gorgeous white beach all to yourself.
- Tropical temperatures, gorgeous beaches, low living costs, gentle people and food that is also incredibly healthy.
- It's a beautiful place with gorgeous beaches and warm water.
- There's nothing but lush greenery, gorgeous white beaches and swaying palms.
- Long stretches of once gorgeous sandy beaches were smeared with the black tide that followed.
- A crooked trail off the main road led down to the most gorgeous white-sand beach on the island, I'd been told.
- With so much to do in Barbados, it's a wonder visitors actually find any time to lie on one of the gorgeous beaches!
- They had done some sightseeing, dined with friends, lounged on those gorgeous beaches.
- As they reach a gorgeous beach, all the tribe members take Pitt on his word.
- One partner can stretch out on the gorgeous tropical beach while the other is on the golf course, less than a 10-minute walk away.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.