"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The gray beach extended in all directions from Annette's chair.
- The beach to the west is known as Big Beach and, extends for over two kilometers.
- The protected beach had lost some of its sand and extended farther inland.
- By the time the project is completed there, the beach should extend more than 150 feet.
- The beach itself extends approximately 10 kilometres to the south with the small settlement of Bowentown at its southern end.
- The beach extended for miles in both directions like a necklace laid out on the Atlantic's blue skin.
- To the west beaches and mangroves extend along the Caribbean Sea.
- The beach extends one and three quarters miles along the coast.
- She did not know this region well, could not remember if the beach extended all the way around.
- The sandy beach extends way out into the bay when the tide is low.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.