"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Run into a glass window and the beach ball does nothing.
- For a big man he sure can roll himself into a beach ball.
- And you'll feel light as a beach ball no matter how big your baby bump.
- They say he had a tumor on him the size of a beach ball.
- He started for the door, moving like a beach ball in slow motion but under his own power.
- Big smile, nothing on but red high heels and a beach ball.
- And instead of air, the beach ball is filled with a blue dye.
- It felt too big and inflated, more like a beach ball.
- Cal looked behind him and saw Lynn playing with a large beach ball.
- The game was interrupted at least six times because of beach balls going onto the field.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.