"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The horse laugh he'll get over this will be heard at Bath Beach.
- But in other areas, like Bath Beach and Bensonhurst, there are only two days.
- In Bath Beach, though, "you're in the heart of everything," he said.
- Bath Beach also suffers from a shortage of parking places, since many houses don't have garages or sufficient driveway space.
- A century ago, people in Bath Beach did want to swim.
- It is separated from Bath Beach by the Belt Parkway.
- After about two more miles, a steep road leads down to Bath Beach, empty on weekdays and crowded with families on weekends.
- Bath and Bath Beach are now more or less synonymous.
- He was 76 and lived in Bath Beach, Brooklyn, where he was born.
- About 4:30 p.m. Tuesday, an unidentified 28-year-old man sitting in a car in Bath Beach was shot to death.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.