"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This is a nighttime photograph taken at an adult mobile home community in Melbourne Beach, Fla.
- Melbourne Beach is bordered by the town of Indialantic to the north.
- Melbourne Beach is second in Brevard County for per capita income and 124 out of 887 places.
- It was probably at Melbourne Beach south of Cape Canaveral.
- He died in Melbourne Beach, Florida, May 23, 1966.
- A lawyer had it in Melbourne Beach.
- His family moved to Melbourne Beach, Florida when he was 6, where his father, Richard, worked as an engineer in the aerospace industry.
- Melbourne Beach is 75 miles southeast of Orlando.
- It is often confused with Melbourne Beach, a separate political entity.
- Property records also show that he bought a home in Melbourne Beach, Fla., for $81,000 in 1999.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.