"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "There was one guy here this morning and I caught him just before he jumped in," said Henry Roman, a maintenance supervisor at Midland Beach.
- People along Lincoln Avenue in Midland Beach said a strip club had operated in the one-story brick building for decades.
- He said no new vials containingblood contaminated with the hepatitis B virus had been found since two were picked up earlier this week on Midland Beach.
- So how did it end up on Midland Beach?
- It is between Midland Beach and Oakwood Beach.
- At the beginning of the 20th century the neighborhood became a fashionable gateway to the resort communities of South Beach and Midland Beach.
- For example, the Staten Island Hospital, a 470-bed nonprofit institution in Midland Beach, began reorganizing about five years ago.
- During the late 19th and early 20th century, Midland Beach was a popular beach resort.
- Midland Beach was devastated by the storm surge caused by Hurricane Sandy on October 29, 2012.
- Midland Beach was an odd place, they said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.