"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Talacek began running dive charters on weekends from Carolina Beach.
- Carolina Beach reported flooding as high as one foot in some neighborhoods.
- He sold it within a month, moved to a smaller house on Carolina Beach, thinking that by leaving, he'd finally be able to move on.
- The windows extended from the floor to the ceiling and ran along the entire back side of the house, overlooking the back deck and Carolina Beach.
- Due to the rough seas, 14 rescues and one serious injury occurred at Carolina Beach.
- As they waited for hours at a checkpoint at the foot of the bridge to Carolina Beach, many residents expressed frustration.
- Island Gazette is a weekly newspaper based in Carolina Beach, North Carolina.
- Carolina Beach uses a free-standing antenna tower.
- He beat the 40,101,910 point score set by Leo Daniels of Carolina Beach on February 6, 1982.
- So every summer, up until I was, probably six or seven, we spent the entire summer down at, at, uh, Carolina Beach.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.