"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It combined clips from games, casual shots of the players, and scenes on a California beach.
- California beach, same sand that's just a little way up.
- I'd like mine suffused with warm golden light, like afternoon on a California beach.
- Was there ever a California beach as merry as that?
- He has variously been said to have first noticed her on a California beach and when they were both at a boxing match.
- By law, all California beaches are open to the public up to the mean high tide line.
- Sun-seekers know to avoid southern California beaches in the late spring.
- It could have been any northern California beach.
- 'No more killing,' he said in the snow-filled darkness of this California beach afternoon.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.