"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The precise way all of this would work was still unclear today.
- First, there may well be a more precise way to value stock options.
- "I try to focus on positive aspects," she said in her precise way.
- Swear words have a lot of power when used in a precise way.
- But we must have some precise way of learning to direct forces.
- He had a precise way of speaking, just like an economics professor.
- Certain patterns, he thought, could be brought to strike the human mind in very precise ways.
- This is absolutely imperative since these products have to be used in a very precise way.
- They didn't have precise ways of describing the location then.
- He said that to use language in a clean, precise way is a good reason to write poetry.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.