"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As the afternoon was winding down, the attention shifted to the cars trying to bump their way into the field in the final hour.
- He bumped his way down the stairs, out the front door, around the corner to where the van was parked.
- He missed bumping his way into the field by 0.242 seconds.
- They got into the wagon and bumped their way to the next town.
- He surprisingly bumped his way into the field, and held on to make the top 11.
- And then they were off once more, bumping their way into the forest.
- Jay Howard then attempted to bump his way back in but was too slow.
- In a matter of minutes the Rover had bumped its way up to the crest upon which we stood.
- An old Jeep bumped its way down the ruts to come to a stop by me.
- The final hour concentrated largely on teams trying to bump their way into the top 11.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.