"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Beyond that, other creatures, even those relatively closely related to us, will perceive the world in a vastly different way than we do.
- A loss to them could be perceived in a poor way by the outsiders who don't follow it close enough.
- I do perceive my life in a more mature way now.
- Intrapersonal communication affects how we perceive our self: either in a negative or positive way.
- Obviously, it is in their interests to have him perceived in such a way.
- The neighborhood has gone through many changes and managed to perceive them in a positive way.
- "Unfortunately, some of the transactions in Tyco were perceived in a very poor way," he said.
- Then, finally, at the end of the 70's, I began to perceive British politics in a different way and made another shift.
- The human mind was not meant to perceive death in such a way, and using it is highly taxing on the human brain, causing headaches.
- "Any use of firearms could be perceived in a negative way and they are opening themselves up for criticism," he said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.