"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The leaders among the Tanu can detect people like you in the same way that they detect Firvulag.
- Coach Jacques Lemaire said he had not detected any difference in the way his players were approaching the regular season.
- Fassel said he detected a slight change in the way Barber carried the ball.
- Other polling organisations have also detected a profound and longer-term loss of faith in the way Britain is governed.
- However, it won't attempt to detect life in the way that the Viking landers did.
- Lifecycle Events are very similar to behavioural Events and can sometimes be detected in the same way.
- Did I detect a note of pride in the way he said 15,000?
- The recon photos had detected nothing in the way of antiaircraft batteries, but you could never be too sure.
- And I do believe I detected a mutual regard in the way you two were looking at each other.
- Polyhistidine-tagging can be used to detect protein-protein interactions in the same way as a pull-down assay.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.