"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The President's way with dissenters threatens the stability he seeks to preserve.
- "The demonstrations do not in any way threaten the lawyers."
- That way they did not threaten the natives, but she could still easily raise and hurl them.
- And when they do, it is difficult for them to realize that printed pages can in any way threaten their security or their personal lives.
- The way he sees it, a new team just a few miles away would threaten the Bulls' business.
- The same way you can threaten to do such a thing to your own ship and people, Captain.
- And what a slimy way to threaten us.
- But the way this is playing out really threatens to undermine that.
- Either way, a tumultuous East Germany threatened the delicate balance.
- There were at least a dozen, and the steady and determined way they moved was threatening.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.