"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A cold finger of fear traced its way along his spine.
- The woman's fingers traced their way along her boy's cheek.
- The long index finger of the white right hand traced its way along the picture.
- I heard his fingers tracing their way along the wallpaper.
- I bent to look as they traced their way through the details.
- Thin lines began to trace their way across graph paper.
- His finger traced its way here and there on the map.
- A cold finger of suspicion traced its way down his back.
- After a while, silent tears began to trace their way down her cheeks.
- He could feel a finger tracing its way around the tattoo.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.