"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We try to compensate for missed experiences and help them behave in age-appropriate ways.
- It's so important to start talking to your kids about sexuality and relationships as early as possible, in an age-appropriate way.
- Instead, talk with them honestly about your pain and in an age-appropriate way.
- "All of that should start when they're very young, in age-appropriate ways."
- Answering their questions and addressing their concerns in an age-appropriate way can help them understand when you can't keep up with all of their activities.
- "I explain it to him in an age-appropriate way."
- They found that teaching young children about their Convention rights in an age-appropriate way transformed the learning environment.
- The formation, apostolate and prayer in ECyD are all designed to be age-appropriate ways to bring teens to Christ.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.