"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I heard a little about those, at Escobar, on my way here.
- A couple of pilots heard and paused on their way to the crewroom.
- Jack heard on his way out the door.
- Paul heard folk talk on his way as though in a foreign tongue; he despaired of understanding the lectures.
- Rayford heard the phone on his way up the stairs.
- "I heard on my way out tonight that Lenny's already brought him back to work."
- He heard it on his way here.
- From here, one can only glimpse the pond and hear the water against the rocks on its way to feed the pond.
- At a little after ten o'clock I heard some of the inmates going past my door, probably on their way to their rooms for the night.
- Only a few toys had reached him so far, but he could hear more on their way.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.