"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I don't want to hear it in a disjointed way.
- Maybe orchestra musicians are being allowed or forced to hear themselves in a different way.
- We heard him in a new way as he became the embodiment of the city's and the world's resolve.
- You get to hear music in a whole new way.
- We hear this every four years, in a way, that social issues aren't as important as they used to be.
- Clara heard him laughing, in a way she hated, with the girls down the next room.
- Perhaps he's mad enough to hear the words of God in a way that we cannot.
- But I heard of him in a most unusual way.
- I have heard, in such a way as to believe it, of your recently saying that both the army and the Government needed a dictator.
- If the patient doesn't understand the treatments being proposed or wants to hear about them in a different way, a second opinion is important.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.