"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "I think our sport makes us a little cold to it," he said by telephone.
- On the other hand, sports has made us well known throughout the country.
- Not all activities and sports make use of the division alignment.
- All the evidence is that sport really doesn't make much difference.
- Many sports, especially in the higher levels, make use of external coaches.
- He doesn't think sports alone can make a city or a man grow.
- The way Americans conduct sports has certainly not made us healthy, in any sense of the word.
- After years of hard work the sport has made it to the mainstream.
- Are the sports bars not making money off the game?
- This sport is certainly more than just making left turns.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.