"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She's also seen how running can bring children and parents together, especially as the sport has become more popular in the last decade.
- From then on their daily match became the ship's national sport.
- Various styles have developed as the sport has become more popular.
- "The fact that we have the world's top 48 players from 21 different countries also shows how the sport is becoming increasingly global."
- "But this is a perfect example of what the sport has become," he added.
- Such a sport, though, would by then already have become meaningless.
- But all too often that's what sports has become.
- Still, he did not like what his sport had become.
- "They did their market research and found outdoor sports were becoming a very hot trend."
- But in this television age, sports have become ever more important.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.