"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Other sports, such as amateur yacht racing, produce the same qualities no doubt, but all of them demand a fairly leisured life.
- The sport of tennis has produced one certified national hero who was known for something more than the way he hit the ball.
- In 1991, sports produced classic theater amid raw reality.
- Various sport, features, current affairs and entertainment programming produced for and about the regions are also broadcast.
- These sports produce national champions and outstanding scholars.
- Other sports produce a more fit body and often originated in what were once useful life skills (swimming, skiing, javelin throwing).
- Certain sports, like ice hockey and American soccer, may never produce a crossover star.
- He conducts himself like a real gentleman, one of the few gentlemen professional sports has produced.
- Just as TV shows, movies and sports produce faux heroes, so does the gladiatorial combat.
- In fact, each sport has produced only 11 Triple Crown winners.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.