"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The sport has evolved to include the use of a digital scoreboard.
- Still, no matter how swiftly the sport evolves, some things remain the same.
- The sport has evolved into a series of 0-0, 1-0, and 2-1 games.
- The 1920s saw numerous rule innovations as the sport evolved.
- At the time, the sport of American football was still evolving from rugby.
- Baseball's rules have essentially remained the same during the course of the 20th century, but the sport has evolved.
- As the sport evolved, technology, city planning and natural disaster played crucial roles in its development.
- The sport of American football evolved from these intercollegiate games.
- But as times changed and technology advanced, the sport evolved.
- He then developed local talent, and the sport quickly evolved into a national pastime.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.