"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If it doesn't happen, the sport is going to continue to decline.
- In their very short careers, sports has gone a long way.
- This sport went on for hours, well into the evening.
- "It's got to tell you something that all professional sports are going through this," he said.
- It's too soon to tell how the sport will go.
- Now the sport will go on without its one and only star.
- If you want to know where women's sports are going in the late 1990's, she may be just the right person to talk to.
- "I think this sport is going to be real popular," he said.
- "How does a sport go through a strike and nothing changes?"
- The sport is going to die out here completely if we do not have a place to play.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.