"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Březina intends to study sports at university and to eventually become a skating coach.
- Jones's hobbies include studying local history, walking, and sports.
- In the primary school, pupils study their native language, mathematics,science, art, music, religion or ethics, and sports.
- He had visited England to study sports and returned to write down his experiences in the book.
- He studied sports and English studies intending to become a teacher, but his successful career as a musician intervened.
- In his civil life, Lundberg studied medicine and sports.
- It's part of the current movement to apply what we learn from studying sports to the real social problems of the larger culture.
- Currently, she is studying physical education and sports at the Fırat University.
- Besides his figure skating career he studied international economics and sports.
- After his career, he studied sports and taught for 26 years in Erfurt.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.