"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- How do women's sports get to be big time?
- And now women's sports are getting more than men's sports.
- The sport gets its name from the compulsory figures, all variations of the figure 8.
- The sport got a grip on her that will not let go.
- Like bandy legs, which is how the sport got its name.
- "If it helps the sport get more people in the seats, it's a good thing."
- The wider issue is that 'minority' sports just don't get a look in.
- The sport who lives here must get quite a kick out of looking at himself... or herself.
- He felt it was time for a change and fighting sports got his interest at first.
- But over all, sports have just gotten so far out of orbit.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.