"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Over the last twenty years, a new sport had come into being.
- Field hockey has since been discontinued; other sports have come and gone.
- A total breakdown in the system was beginning - but sport must come first.
- Yet, she added, "the sport is coming away from that image."
- And then there was the time the two sports came together for Fitzpatrick.
- Like most professional athletes, the sport had always come easy to him.
- Money and sports came together during her junior year there when a friend made a television commercial.
- "But for sports to come on and do it would be terrible," he added.
- The sport came naturally to him and he decided to pursue it as a career.
- Girls' sports came to light in the early 70's.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.