"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The sport originated in Japan, the only country where it is practiced professionally.
- This ancient sport originated more than 15 centuries ago in Shinto ceremonies.
- Sport is an important part of British culture; numerous sports originated in the country, including the national game, football.
- When the sport originated teams played with six runners.
- Many other sports originated in ancient times or as variations of classic games, but stock car racing has uniquely American roots.
- There are many thoughts to how this sport first originated in Finland.
- The sport originated in Argentina in the early 1700s.
- It is believed that the sport of mountainboarding originated here.
- History has it that the sport originated from a spat between two farmers in the local pub one night.
- The sport of horse pulling originated when horses were still used for daily farm work.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.