"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- However by 1900 the sport had gained ground all around the world and national football associations were being founded.
- The sport gained popularity with the development of more reliable compasses in the 1930s.
- It was adopted by hikers after the sport of freeskiing gained popularity in the 1990s.
- Now, the sport of tennis is gaining a foothold in Serbia, although it has been slow going.
- Over the years the sport gained in popularity at the college.
- If that gets about, think what insights and sport your enemies would gain by reading the same horoscope column you do.
- The sport has gained increasing visibility in the media, with a growth of college, high school, and youth programs throughout the country.
- American sports such as basketball consequently gained the upper hand, at the expense of the once popular game of football.
- In a society where risk is systematically removed from work and play, high-risk, or "extreme" sports are gaining followers.
- Informal contests to judge the best cutting horses began in the mid-1880s, and the sport gained popularity through the early 20th century.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.