"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In those days, he recalls, playing an instrument was considered a sport.
- It is not good for a player to be considered a poor sport.
- Soccer is still considered a "black sport" here, even though there are four white players on the national team.
- Xiangqi is also considered a sport in China, with millions of players nationwide.
- Her cry fell on deaf ears, and she was considered a poor sport.
- It's considered a national sport, and is one of the biggest spectator sports.
- When Chess is considered a "sport," the word has no meaning.
- Additionally, catching them is considered a tough sport by many fishermen.
- However, the debate over whether bowling should be considered a "sport" or a "game" continues.
- The terms were in wide use around the company and anyone who objected to being so designated was considered a bad sport.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.