"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Pages 7 to 10 include sports news, both local and international.
- Records of performance are often kept and reported in sport news.
- Lane now does sports news for the show, as well.
- He is head anchor for the sports news at 11:00pm.
- She reported on crime, politics, society, and sports news before leaving the newspaper in the early 1920s.
- Frank had no real interest in the radio, beyond sometimes listening to the sports news.
- But she's a major star and her status will dominate the sports news for the next few weeks.
- There they shared the latest sports news with people at the next table.
- The locals were still home, eating dinner, watching the sports news.
- The channel runs live for 19 hours a day, broadcasting sports news.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.