"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The sport has grown in popularity, and now over 30 countries participate.
- From there, the sport grew rapidly over the next few decades.
- "If that's the way they feel the sport will grow, I can live by it."
- Since 1996 the sport has been growing quickly and especially amongst the indigenous communities.
- But as the sport grew in popularity, so did her parents' acceptance of it.
- But the sport that supports what is now a $220 million industry has grown far less than many manufacturers expected.
- As the sport grew so did the demand for instructors.
- As the sport grows, so does the need for more trails and track.
- At the end of her presidency she said that the sport can grow even more.
- By the middle of that century the sport was growing in Brazil and the city had a big influence on it.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.