"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Its technology has been used on a large number of 3D feature films, sports broadcasts and television events.
- The station has also been successful with some sports broadcasts, which can attract huge audiences, by Channel 5 standards, of three million or more.
- I work for a mobile television production company that specializes in sports broadcasts.
- It is also believed to have aired one of the first sports broadcasts in the country.
- Recent discussions have centered on the possibility of future relationships in sports broadcasts.
- By the end of his career, Miller estimated that he made 2,000 speeches and worked on 25,000 sports broadcasts.
- I could imagine listening to sports broadcasts, but those are all on AM in my area.
- "It is now possible to generate special effects in real time, for overlay on sports broadcasts."
- Fifth, sports broadcasts must also remain accessible to the general public.
- No further sports broadcasts are made in Britain until 1927 due to pressure from newspapers.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.