"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Due to the country's large population the sport has developed quickly in Germany.
- As the sport developed, however, it was found that these very simple "uncompensated" instruments had their limitations.
- But longer term we need to use it to help the sport develop.
- The sport developed in California in the late '60s and early '70s.
- It was a period when China's competitive sports developed continuously and rapidly.
- The sport developed mostly in the large urban areas.
- The sport has developed into competition forms in several countries around the world.
- Since the early days of stock car racing in Britain the sport has developed into many different classes.
- The modern sport has developed in the 20th century.
- The sport requires a significant amount of equipment and has even developed its own slang.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.