"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- One could say that it became "sport" climbing when routes started to get bolted from the top (hanging on a rope).
- There are a few differences in techniques, style and equipment between sport climbing outdoors and indoors.
- On the left-hand side there have been several worthwhile Alpine sports climbing routes, established in 2002, that have rapidly become popular.
- Many climbing enthusiasts visit this area and have found excellent sport climbing due to the nature of the cobblestone rock.
- It is sometimes used in sport climbing to tie into two anchor bolts independently.
- The village has multiple venues for sport climbing nearby; one is directly to the north of the village.
- The cliffs of the canyon near Shelf Road offer some of the best sport climbing in Colorado.
- The rocky cliffs provide an excellent place for sports climbing.
- It consists of young boys and girls dedicated to the promotion of mountain adventure, sports climbing and associated sports.
- This event, popular among teenagers of the area, encompasses many sports, including football, volleyball, climbing, and roller hockey.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.