"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Collins, who spent six years at Turner Sports before coaching the Pistons, will earn about $750,000 a year.
- When that failed, he tried to create a new football league with Turner Sports.
- His broadcasting career ended abruptly in 1992 after a contract dispute with Turner Sports.
- He held those jobs until 1989, when he left to join Turner Sports.
- He called basketball at the 1990 and 1994 Goodwill Games for Turner Sports.
- Perhaps his full-time work at Turner Sports emboldened him.
- He has been serving as a studio analyst for Turner Sports at times and also calling games periodically.
- Turner Sports will be given extra games to broadcast.
- In all, 27 races will be on the two networks, with an additional 10 shown on cable by Turner Sports.
- Turner Sports aired full-length studio shows before and after each session of play.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.