"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As befitting any world city, Metropolis is represented by teams in all major-league sports.
- All this has not escaped the attention of those who control other major-league sports.
- Four of those on the list own major-league sports franchises.
- Bill White was the first African-American to do play-by-play regularly for a major-league sports team.
- No matter what Bettman says, it has the very real potential to splinter, to become the former Yugoslavia of major-league sports.
- With no major-league professional sports teams in the state, athletics at the three state universities are followed intensely.
- In the Stern era, franchise values have rocketed faster than in any major-league sport.
- Indeed, by cannibalizing from other sources of local entertainment, major-league sports may actually reduce the net income of residents.
- Attendance is rising despite the draw of Denver's four major-league sports teams.
- Las Vegas does not have major-league sports, although the metropolitan population is as large or larger than many cities that have them.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.