"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- So where does that leave people who want to watch live sports.
- "What I wanted was a husband who didn't sit at home all day, watching sports on television."
- What's so great about being able to watch sports everywhere you go?
- A lot of people watch sports for the attachment they make to certain individuals.
- Very true this is why I always have to watch sport that matters to me on my own.
- I get to watch sports, and there's nice cold beer.
- Now I have it so the kids can watch sports.
- He is reported to enjoy listening to music, reading, following politics and watching sports.
- But a far more relevant question is whether they were upset enough to turn off the television and not watch sports.
- Some question whether the state needs yet another place to watch professional sports or attend a concert.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.