"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Bandy is still a very small sport in the country.
- Rugby union is a small but rapidly growing sport in Guadeloupe.
- He started to unclip the tonneau cover from his car, a small open sports, while she moved round to the other side.
- There are also many other smaller local Armenian sports clubs as well in various sports.
- Rugby union in Malta is a small but growing sport.
- When smaller indoor sports are held at the venue, such as tennis or basketball, only 1/4 of the floor space is used.
- The school is also successful in a number of smaller sports like tennis, canoeing and cross country.
- As Catherine's small sports car appeared he surged forward.
- Its small sport utility vehicle is due next year.
- But we believe the emergence of a new class of small 4-x-4 sports utility vehicles is also a major trend.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.