"prison" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At 11:43 am rioting prisoners were seen approaching the remand prison, which was still secure.
- At 10:00 am, C&R units entered the remand prison and regained control, with six prisoners surrendering peacefully.
- 'You should have done it at your remand prison' Darren replies.
- It is a purpose built remand prison and houses most of the remand prisoners in the state.
- And if it's a remand prison, why are there no night-time interrogations?
- The £32 million remand prison has 156 single and 72 shared cells, each with its own lavatory and washbasin.
- He was taken to a remand prison at the weekend and confined in a cell together with three other inmates.
- Cloverhill Prison, a remand prison, is located on a site adjacent to it.
- The facility also contains a remand prison with the capacity for 80 inmates.
- In 1999 a new purpose-built remand prison will open at Cloverhill.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.