"prison" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The worst thing about prison, he said, was being away from family.
- And from what I'm told about prison, you will hear the screaming of pain 24 hours a day.
- They don't want you to say anything about prison.
- Books about crime and prison are among the most popular with prisoners.
- What you realize about prison is you haven't got the key to your own front door.
- There are lots of really bad things about prison.
- "But we wanted to make a play about prison because we all knew so many people who were in jail, including my brother."
- We're not all about prisons and the history of Rome.
- She said her nightmares about prison were less frequent since the case was dropped in December.
- John Fiske knew a lot more about prisons than his younger brother did.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.