"prison" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "But how could he do it if he were in prison awaiting death?"
- Eventually, the authorities found him and sentenced him to be put to death; even while in prison, awaiting execution, he continued to heal the sick.
- Before that, he had spent eight years in a Pakistani prison awaiting trial on corruption and murder charges.
- All three men have been in prison awaiting trial.
- He is currently in prison awaiting his sentence, that will probably be one to two years of imprisonment.
- Beilis spent more than two years in prison awaiting trial.
- He now languishes in a Greek prison awaiting trial.
- He spent the next two years in prison awaiting trial.
- Big nose George was in prison awaiting execution at the time of his death.
- Byrum had by now spent one year in prison awaiting trial.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.