"prison" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Probation offered sentencing judges a meaningful option between freedom and prison.
- Someone like me, I cannot put real distance between myself and prison.
- A group of seven inner-city youths are given the choice between prison and a rehabilitation camp in the countryside.
- Resembles cross between church and prison at this hour.
- Berger's life, by his own admission, was always moving between the Moos and prison.
- It was a choice between Iraqi prison or military prison.
- Instead of stunning them into silence, it has created a revolving door between prison and the world outside.
- He had thought hoped that it would be a temporary respite, like a halfway house between prison and life on the outside.
- Parole is meant to be a supervised transition between prison and freedom.
- Some will argue that defendants are better off with a choice between prison and a minor surgical procedure.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.