"prison" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The prison opened in 1980 with a capacity of 750 inmates.
- In 1992 the prison opened the correction system's first residential drug treatment center.
- The prison opened in 1997, and has a capacity of 900 inmates.
- The new prison opened in 1985 and was fully operational by 1986.
- The prison first opened in 1902 and has a capacity of 1,725 inmates.
- The trouble started soon after the prison opened two years ago.
- The prison opened in 2005, despite a great deal of protest from local residents.
- The prison first opened in 1966 and has a capacity of 760 inmates.
- After the prison opened, he installed a security system at his house.
- The new prison (which cost £82 million to develop) opened in 1997.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.