"prison" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He was estimated to be worth about $100 at his death, and received a pauper's burial in the prison cemetery.
- He was buried in an unmarked grave in the prison cemetery.
- The new prison cemetery in Michigan City has around 350 prisoners buried on the premises.
- Within a month, the old guy was six feet deep in the prison cemetery.
- He was buried in the prison cemetery, which has since been paved over.
- Reverend Thomas conducted an informal service at the prison cemetery that afternoon.
- It is the largest prison cemetery in the State of Texas.
- Because the prison cemetery was located inside the prison walls, there was no access for the general public.
- He also spent two years as the caretaker of the prison cemetery, always maintaining hope that he would not be laid to rest there.
- He was buried in a prison cemetery, as no one claimed his body.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.