"prison" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Adding recycling pickups at 335 large institutions including colleges, prisons and hospitals will also be pushed back.
- Dramatherapy is used in a wide variety of settings, including hospitals, schools, mental health centers, prisons, and businesses.
- The term is also applied to abuses by corrections personnel in municipal, state and federal penal facilities including military prisons.
- It represents people confined to institutions, including jails and prisons.
- New York City requires that 1 percent of the budget for public buildings, including prisons, be devoted to art.
- It has worked in venues including homeless shelters, hospices, youth clubs and prisons.
- States across the country have been exploring the lease or sale of assets, including roads, airports, prisons and waterworks.
- The company supplies 2,300 institutions, including schools, old-age people homes, prisons and branches of the armed forces within the UK.
- At stake is financing for virtually every state operation, including prisons, hospitals, state universities and parks.
- As of 2009 the number of prisons had increased to 131, including 11 privately owned prisons.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.