"prison" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At that time, male homosexual activity was still a crime in England, punishable by prison.
- A considerable portion of the stricter regulations was either later revised toward the more lenient, or deliberately ignored by prison staff.
- Exhausted by wounds, prison, and fatigue he died the same year in Warsaw.
- He sang of big men made small by love, prison cells and cattle towns, soft women and hard liquor.
- Those who provided food, etc., were to be corrected more mildly, that is, by fines, exile, prison or indirect excommunication.
- Black market prices vary by prison, and can be up to $1000.
- They said Rohypnol was a controlled substance and its possession punishable by both fines and prison.
- Baxter was a man who could not be bought with a bribe or silenced by threats or prison.
- Denying the Holocaust is a crime in France, punishable by fines or prison.
- In most other Middle Eastern countries homosexuality is illegal, often punishable by corporal punishment, prison, and even the death penalty.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.