"prison" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Buddhist meditative practices, he said, hold particular value at a time when most prisons offer little but punishment.
- The prison offers workshops, training and education to all inmates.
- The prison offers adult basic, general, and special education services.
- The prison offers no place for a helicopter assault force to land.
- The Crown also argued that an adult prison would offer greater educational programs than a youth facility could provide.
- The prison offers a range of education courses covering basic skills to higher education.
- The prison offers part-time education classes to inmates through A4e.
- The prisons also offer nurseries that allow pregnant women to keep their children for a year.
- The prison also offers substance abuse treatment programs for those inmates with drug and/or alcohol problems.
- It would be a different story if the British prisons offered free dental care.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.