"prison" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He was ordered to be transferred to a civilian prison immediately after the trial.
- Makindye Prison started and was built as a normal civilian prison.
- Rumbiak was moved through eight military and four civilian prisons, including five years on death row at Kalisosok where he completed a degree in theology.
- Until 1952 it served as a civilian prison, before being demolished.
- Some units perform guard duty in civilian prisons and provide executioners for the state.
- Sentences are to be served in civilian prisons.
- It opened as a civilian prison in 1975.
- They are being detained in a civilian prison in disgraceful conditions.
- A lot of army deserters end up in civilian prisons.
- Today the fort houses various activities of all the services, including reservists' training and a civilian federal prison.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.