"prison" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This did not happen, and both prisons operated simultaneously for the rest of the 20th Century.
- The prison has operated with prisoners filling about 50% of its cells.
- A modern (by 1960's standards) prison for women operated adjacent to this site until 2000 and was demolished in 2006.
- When a prison operates without state oversight or takes in out-of-state inmates, rules can get muddy.
- "Most prisons don't operate with known enemies in the same facility."
- In the spring and summer of 1917, the prison operated six road construction camps with approximately 15 workers per camp.
- Five prisons operate here with about 40,000 inmates; two more are on the way.
- Since the prison was operating on a shoestring budget, it had to feed the inmates with what the territory could provide.
- The prison also operated as a remand and allocation centre for males under the age of 21.
- Without policy changes, jails and prisons operate on a kind of capacity theory.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.